At Cat Care Clinic, we are known for serving our patients and clients with compassion, empathy and integrity. We are always looking for dedicated and enthusiastic individuals who are eager to help us continue providing the best care and service to our patients and clients.
If you believe your values match those of our practice and you would like to be part of an outstanding team, we would like to hear from you. For inquiries regarding employment at Cat Care Clinic, please contact:
Pet Care Attendant (PT)
Come join our team!
The Cat Care Clinic is seeking a friendly and dedicated individual for a part-time role as a Pet Care Attendant. This is a part-time position with a flexible schedule, which includes weekend and holiday hours as required. Duties include cleaning cat cages and large condos (in both the kennel and hospital areas), feeding and medicating hospitalized and boarding cats, and maintaining the overall cleanliness of the kennel area and the clinic, light reception and office work. Candidates must be able to enthusiastically interact with clients, maintain a presentable appearance, be capable of working independently and as a team.
Prior experience medicating cats and working in a customer service environment is a must. Experience in a veterinary setting is highly desirable. A caring and compassionate attitude is required of all members of our team.
We reward our employees with a great hourly rate, career growth potential, vacation, training and more.
Client Care Specialist
The Cat Clinic, a well-established and high-quality general practice, is looking for a Client Service Representative to join our team. We are a member of American Association of Feline Practitioners, multi-doctor, full-service feline hospital. Our hospital boasts an enjoyable working environment with great leadership and excellent support staff. This is a part-time position with a set schedule; Saturday shifts required, and potential to pick up extra hours each week when needed.
The Client Service Representative is the first point of contact for our clients and their pets. This position is responsible for managing multiple phone lines, booking appointments, greeting clients, processing payments, ensuring that the reception area of the hospital is clean and presentable at all times, and assisting doctors and/or technicians as necessary.
Candidates must have excellent skills in the following areas: client service, sales, communication, and multi-tasking. We are looking for someone with a great attitude, outgoing personality, a high level of computer proficiency and exceptional telephone communication ability. Most importantly, applicants must be team players who enjoy working as part of a team in a high energy, fast-paced environment. Priority will be given to applicants with experience working in a veterinary hospital.
Benefits include a great hourly rate, career growth potential, health insurance, 401(k), vacation, training and more.
Veterinary Student Externship Opportunity
Description of Activities
- Review of friendly feline handling guidelines and the cat friendly practice program
- Complex case management
- Internal Medicine
- Pain management & Anesthesia
- Nutritional management and discussions
- Dentistry – including prophylactic care, extractions, oral surgery, dental radiograph interpretation and use.
- Radiography – interpretation, special studies, digital capabilities
- Soft Tissue Surgeries
- Clinical Pathology – fluid cytology, urinalysis, FNA interpretation
- Electronic Medical Record Keeping
- Practice Management (if desired)
- Weekly Rounds
- Externship-end brief presentation
Prerequisite of the Student
- Interest in feline-only medicine
- Must provide own accommodations in the Indianapolis area
- Must have transportation to and from clinic daily
- A positive attitude
- Ability to work as part of a team and appreciate each team member’s role
- Comfort communicating with staff, fellow DVMs and clients with a good attitude.
How to Apply
- Email a brief letter of intent along with CV to email@example.com
- Include any documentation of your specific school’s requirements of the externship
- Include the date(s) you are available for the externship